Baby it’s cold outside – why we love winter weddings
With November on the doorstep we are getting giddy at the thought of sumptuous wintery themed weddings here at The Belle Epoque. Here are just a few reasons why we LOVE winter weddings so much:
- The rich winter colour palettes – from opulent purples, rich reds, gold and copper to luxurious winter whites. The Belle Epoque décor creates the perfect intimate backdrop for your winter wonderland
- Wrapping up warm creates a whole new bridal wardrobe opportunity. We are loving cashmere shawls, fur stoles and elegant full sleeved gowns
- The Belle Epoque oozes romantic ambience and lighting. We have all of our open fires roaring, tea lights in mason jars, lanterns, candelabras, twinkling fairy lights and even sparklers on the roof terrace
- The delicious aroma of warming mulled spices from the Winter Pimms and mulled wine reception drinks
- The roof terrace sprinkled with sparkling frost creating the most amazing photo opportunities. For the really lucky ones the snow fairy may make an appearance!
- The cold air outside means that your dancefloor will be packed – dance off anyone?
- Winter is the best honeymoon season for a these luxury locations; Maldives, Thailand, South Africa (as if you needed an excuse)
If you’re as excited about winter weddings as we are, it is not too late to book your dream day. We have some spectacular Last Minute Winter Wedding Deals. This deal includes an all-inclusive wedding package for a staggering £2995 with NO VENUE HIRE. Including 50 day guests and an additional 30 evening guests for January, February and March 2018 (inclusive of weekends) We are also throwing in complimentary use of the bridal suite and the bridal prep room – worth over £250.
Its not too late to get your Winter wedding on, call us to discuss in more detail
T: 01565 633060